Based in Czech Republic
January 16 2019
$16.99 - Steam
Feudal Alloy is a metroidvania-style action RPG with fish-controlled medieval robots. Explore an unusual medieval world with a fishbowl-powered robot Attu, improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanic creatures in a hand-drawn world made by a two-member team.
We’ve already released one commercially successful game - a puzzle platformer Toby: The Secret Mine. It came out on all main platforms - Steam (PC,Mac,Linux), Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo WiiU, iOS, Android, AppleTV and it took about one and a half years to make.
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!
- Dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves
- A dialogue system - animated bubbles
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with wide range of enemies, bosses and side quests
- A lot of different equipment that change both player appearance and attributes
Feudal Alloy Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist" Indie Prize 2017
- "Finalist" Global Top Round 2017
- "I've seen plenty of machines powered by hamsters spinning their wheels, but never a robot powered by a goldfish."
- PC Gamer, 1/3/2018
AttuGames allows for the contents of Feudal Alloy to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Feudal Alloy is legally & explicitly allowed by AttuGames. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.moddb.com/games/feudal-alloy/presskit.
A tiny two-member game studio currently working on a metroidvania-style action RPG Feudal Alloy.
More information on AttuGames, our logo & relevant media are available here.