Fifty years ago, the face of the Earth was permanently changed when it came into contact with a mysterious force known as the “Alpha Nebula.” As a result, humans developed various supernatural abilities and divided themselves based on those traits.
The main factions include: The Tonitrui, the Excedente, the Praecantator, the Permuto, and the Northmanni. Each has their own unique set of abilities that came with the collision – with the exception of the Northmanni, who remain largely unchanged.
Among these races, however, existed a special group of people who managed to retain all the other races’ abilities. They were a very powerful - but small and isolated group - known as “Emulators.”
Arin Arlento was one of these people, living in a remote village with his grandfather and other members of their race; everything was peaceful until the Northmanni Empire massacred the Emulators and kidnapped his childhood friend, Aria.
The only other survivor, Arin escaped into the Northmanni’s home continent of Rakos, hiding and plotting his revenge – that is, until he found out that Aria was still alive and was being experimented on.
Loathing the world that took everything away from him, Arin begins his quest to retrieve his friend and exact retribution on those who destroyed all that he held dear.
It’s one misguided man against the world…
So, we have the news you've all been waiting for: Episicava vol.1 is complete. After many man hours toiling over the game, we finally managed to get everything together and in order!
Here are a few things you should note, in case they were missed during the campaign(s) or tweets.
1. The first version is the game we promised at $2000 on kickstarter does not contain the stretch goal content. The true version which we will be working on for the next four months will contain the extra assets, including;
- A new pose with Expressions for Alacria and Aniam.
- 10 to 15 new Event CGs (depending on how fast our event CG artist can work)
- New expressions for all other characters
2. The current release is for the Nutaku platform only. It contains the 18+ content outright and can be bought from their storefront.
3. The final version will come in four months time on steam as a fresh upload (with an 18+ patch separately).
Thank you for reading this and don't forget to hit us up on discord to get to know us and our future projects!
A short, maybe long update on Episicava's progress.