Additional editor documentation and examples focusing on modding and scripting for Enclave. Includes a sample level containing numerous prefabs and recreations of effects from the official game.
This is intended as a companion to the already released Ogier documentation.
v1.09 - Last updated May 2017 (See description for a full change log.)
v1.09 - Updated May 2017
- Added information on the creation additional primitives, such as cones, cylinders, and spheres.
- Added tip regarding texture mapping which allows textures to remain correctly aligned when rotating an object.
- Added additional information on structure, and an example of a structure brush being used to block visibility.
- Added *AWARD_GOLD to File Editing section. (This is displayed alongside any gold reward from a level.)
- Added details/workarounds regarding objects not showing in the browser and path information errors for Knights of the Temple.
- Added documentation on the Templar camera system used in Knights of the Temple.
v1.08 - Updated July 2016
- Added brief description about NH Fog lightbeams.
- Added information about the engine_wheel object.
- Added information on the hook_to_circle and hook_projectile objects.
- Added section regarding siege objects.
- Added missing impulse type for Siege Control.
- Added information on changing prefab keys and flags to prefab section.
- Added cannon and terrain geometry to the sandbox map.
- Included an updated nodetype (definition) file, which corrects missing functionality for the 'Average' button used with path animations, as well as the missing message, flags, and keys for creating player controlled siege objects.
- Removed the additional Ogier reference file and included it with the official documentation download instead.
v1.07 - Updated August 2015
- Added information on AI impulse for switching weapons.
- Added section on AI pathing and doors.
- Included details on a workaround for ambient sounds stopping when a cut scene is skipped.
- Updated AIs dropping items section.
- Added section regarding spawing enemy waves in challenge levels using campaign.xrg.
v1.06 - Updated September 2014
- Added a couple geometry samples to the example map.
- Added missing .xrs file and documentation relating to this. This file contains pathing information for animations and physics simulations in the example map.
v1.05 - Updated June 2014
- Added basic section on importing custom models.
v1.04 - Updated May 2014
- Added sections on importing custom textures and sounds.
- Updated the sound browser section with information on setting up a fix for working in-editor sounds.
v1.03 - Updated January 2013
- Added console command for stopping demo recording.
- Added new information on sounds (will try to include a sound list for Enclave in the next version).
v1.02 - Updated December 2013
- Added information on averaging Engine_Paths.
- Added section on Lighting Preview.
- Added section on editing for Knights of the Temple.