Spanning across the epochs of mankind's history, Empire Earth is an encompassing, deep real-time strategy game similar in style to Age of Empires. Ranging from the very dawn of civilisation with the discovery of fire to the penultimate achievements of mankind's futuristic nanoage, players have all of the resources of the era at their disposal, from the club-wielding cavemen of prehistoric society, to atomic bomb-laden B52 planes of the Atomic Age. Featuring a robust campaign editor, and random scenario generator, Empire Earth is both a technologically-sound and enjoyable game.
This pack contain 7 textures for this bronze-dark age unit.
The pack was created for war elephants, archer elephants and ambient animals. The unit is limited, but was interesting work with it. I incluyed the next units:
- Heavy armored elephant (it can work for most of the bronze civiliations, example Macedonia, Seleucids, India, Carthage, and even for romans as mercenary).
- Ceremonial (for heroes or important unit, it can work for helenistic civilizations).
- Sassanid (well is the inspiration, but it can work India, Persia, Egypt or similars, is a light elephant, no wear any armor, should work for modders as a light version of the original war elephant).
- Mammoth (for maps of 10,000 B.C. or something like, just for fun).
- Cataphract (it has 2 colors: golden and silver, personally is my favorite skin, it can work for many civilizations used heavy war elephants, but most specific maybe for Carthage).
- Timurid (is the texture of the original unit of Medieval 2 total war but converted on Empire Earth... not bad, for modders should be nice convert the unit into a musket or cannon light artillery).
I incluyed instructions on the files of this pack. I hope you like it.
Enjoy it! :D