DREAM is an RPG Maker VX Mystery/Adventure game where you play as Tryst, a writer, and Kelsey, his childhood friend. Oh, and his little dog, too. Join them as a quiet weekend getaway turns into an unfolding mystery as they investigate strange happenings in their hometown. The game is focused on atmosphere and storytelling and should be experienced at your leisure. Progress is made by interacting with objects and characters. Currently in development and aiming for a Summer 2019 release. Features: -An original chiptune soundtrack -Custom, retro inspired graphics -A focus on dialogue and character -Cinematic cutscene moments This game was made by one developer with some helpful input as credited. Inspirations include Deadly Premonition, Mega Bomberman, Earthbound Zero, Earthbound and Snatcher. Created by Darkwisp, with credit to Rachel M.
Episode I of DREAM! This is the first of 3 downloads I have planned to tell the whole story at a reasonable and timely manner. Play it now!
1. Extract "Dream" exe to your preferred destination.
2. Do not move, remove or tamper with any folders or files in the "Dream" folder.
3. You do NOT need RTP (Run Time Package) or any other extra downloads to play this game! Simply install it and play.
4. If you want to use a controller, plug in a gamepad such as the XBOX 360 controller or other PC gamepad into your computer before launching DREAM. If problems occur, exit the DREAM exe and replug your gamepad in. Make sure your drivers are up to date and try again.
5. Open the "Dream" folder and click on the "Game" exe application. See CONTROLS below.
6. Enjoy and thank you so much for playing!
7. Please share these links! Tell your friends about DREAM!
Game Page: Gamejolt.com
Developer's Twitter: Twitter.com