DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION (announced on GAME) will be available on August 26, 2011 for the PlayStation3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC platforms in Europe and other PAL territories.
"We are extremely excited and proud of DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION and cannot wait to finally let gamers experience this unique and captivating game," said Stephane D'Astous, general manager of Eidos-Montreal. "The team has worked incredibly hard these last few years to create an unforgettable universe which introduces franchise fans and new players alike to this powerful vision of the future, where the choices you make create your own personal gameplay experience."
- A legend reborn: DEUS EX®makes its much‐anticipated return delivering players an unmatched gaming experience
- Ultimate fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style.
- Choice and consequence: Live in a reactive world in which a multitude of approaches, paths, and tools are at the player's disposal- each choice resulting in a consequence that affects the game dynamics and story
- Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
- Unique visual design: Become immersedin a Cyber Renaissance setting that masterfully blends near future and Renaissance era styles
- Explore the world: Traverse numerous locales across the globe -- each with its own distinct art direction -- in Adam's search to uncover a worldwide conspiracy