A psychological horror, semi-open world, detective, character driven narrative. The eccentric FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan, who (along with his imaginary friend Zach) investigates a brutal murder in the small fictional American town of Greenvale, finding information about the mysterious Raincoat Killer while uncovering the town's deep, dark secrets.
PC crashes and glitches: naturally the devs are wanking off somewhere so its upto to us to get this working smoothly.
Durante (same guy that made the Dark Souls 60FPS fix) made the DP Fix, in record breaking time, which fixes the stuck at 720p issue (can now render at 2560×1440), as well as adds gfx options, fixes for certain low res textures & the slow menus/maps.
InfiniteNine has made a HD Hud/icon pack, go here for it.
To fix a lot of those crashes this is what seems to be working for everyone. Open up the .exe properties for deadly premonition and set it to run in compatibility mode for windows 98/me then tick the box for "Run as administrator"
On the resolution fix .ini file where you set the graphics options, make sure your running in true full screen, not windowed or borderless windowed full screen. This makes loading times shorter as you can press alt a few times during the loading screens and it'll load faster.
There’s now a patch available for Deadly Premonition: Director’s Cut offering the following fixes:
- Added full controller support for game.
- Added controller selector to launcher (note: controller button in launcher must be selected for controllers to work in-game).
- Enabled game to use multiple processor cores. This should improve performance and loading times on computers with multi-core processors.
- Fixed case where "All Achievements Unlocked" achievement was not unlocking for players. Players who have met the conditions will also now be awarded the achievement when they load their saved game.
- Alt button no longer pauses game.
- Fixed looping sound error when player stopped moving after stamina bar was full.
- Fixed case where car speedometers were being erratic on some computers.
- Decreased recovery time during a final event in the game. Players should find it easier to run and dodge now.
- Bug/crash fixes.
Thanks for your patience and support.
The RSG Team
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.