Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War delivers a level of visual detail never before seen in an RTS. Hundreds of units clash on the battlefields of the dark future, unleashing massive destruction through a stunning battery of long-range weaponry before closing in for the finish. Incredible kill animations bring science fiction combat to life like never before, and the gritty future-gothic Warhammer 40,000 setting provides a striking tableau for the chaos and carnage of this grim, dark future, where there is only war!
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War RDN Toolkit 1.11 Samples.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War by Relic Entertainment - RDN Dawn of War Toolkit
Revision 1.11 of the Mod Tools for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War.
Updates the mod tools for compatibility with version 1.3 of the game, fixes a
few issues with the 1.10 tools, and contains revised tools and a utility to
assist modders in the conversion from 1.2 to 1.3 data. Documentation included.
For more information on modding Dawn of War, visit Relic.com ,
or visit the official modding forums at
This installer gives you access to the mod tools needed to create your own
missions, maps, and even units for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War. This
requires v1.30 or greater of Dawn of War to install.
The mod tools include:
- Mission Editor -- players can create single-player and multi-player maps
using existing content
- Attribute Editor -- players can modify the characteristics of units in the
game, and define the characteristics of new units or abilities
- Object Editor -- players can hook up animation, visual and audio effects to
- 3dsmax Exporter -- players can export models from 3dsmax 5.1 for use in the
- FX Tool -- players can create new visual effects for units, weapons,
- Audio Tool -- players can apply characteristics to audio assets created using
external audio authoring tools, and export them in the proprietary file format
required by the Dawn of War engine
- Single-player SCAR Content -- players will have access to SCAR tutorial
files; SCAR is the scripting language used to drive behavior and events in the