You’ll be able to play as one of the four people that got trapped inside this haunted hotel. As a survivor your main objective will be finding your way out, as well as helping your fellows get out too. You’ll often find yourself on the edge, hearing and seeing ghostly things, trying to find keys and items to help in your escape. And sometimes you’ll find yourself running desperately from a monster, who’s there only to hunt down and kill you and your friends. You’ll also be able to play as the monster. You’ll assume an ethereal form, which you’ll use to haunt the survivors, triggering eerie noises and events. You’ll also assume a physical form, which will allow you to hunt and kill the survivors trapped in the hotel. It’ll be your killing spree. Minimum Requirements: - Processor: 2.0+ GHz (dual core recommended); - Memory: 2 GB RAM; - Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2000+, nVidia GeForce FX 6 series

Forum Thread
Live Stream and Game Play Session Saturday at 9:00 pm EST (Games : Damned : Forum : Schedule Games : Live Stream and Game Play Session Saturday at 9:00 pm EST) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 10 2013 Anchor

So, it seems that my friend LiarsGame needs an older account to post links and the likes. Since he can't do that, I'm stealing his thunder and posting this for him:

Hi everyone! So my friends and I are really enjoying the game and decided to schedule a game play session on Saturday, July 13 at 9:00 pm EST. This session will be live streamed on twitch.tv so anyone who can’t play or can’t get into a game can come watch.
Come follow me at Twitch.tv and check the bottom of the page for links to my friend’s channels. I am hoping we can get multiple people playing Damned all night so you all better show up! :)

Edit: Assuming my internet issues are fixed by Saturday, I'll be streaming at Twitch.tv as well. Otherwise I'll just be participating on JM's stream.

Edited by: Dotfortun

Jul 10 2013 Anchor

Can the dev's show up for this ? =p

Jul 10 2013 Anchor

Of course!

Jul 10 2013 Anchor

Of course the dev's can show up, the more the merrier. The dev's are also welcome to join us on comms if they wish, just be prepared to answer questions--I for one would like to know more about how you guys came up with the game and its history as well as some of the future plans that you are willing to talk about :)

Oh, and this is LiarsGame btw, looking forward to the live stream!

Jul 12 2013 Anchor

Hey It's Tokitae aka Candace here and I am interested.. Will be getting the game tomorrow and looking forward to joining in and playing with some people..

I will Sub you on Twitch... Also looking forward to the live stream!!

Jul 13 2013 Anchor

Yes! Welcome to the fold, Candace. Welcome to the fold.

Jul 13 2013 Anchor

Yep, feel free to come along. Hopefully we can get a couple of working games up so everyone can play.

Jul 13 2013 Anchor

Just got the game and installed it... Oh yeaaa!! looking forward to helping you guys out with this alpha and getting the word out! Lets do this!

Jul 13 2013 Anchor

Live Stream will begin in 30 minutes. Looking forward to it!!!

Live Stream is up. Come join us!

Live Stream is over. Had a great time though sure I will be playing Damned again on twitch soon.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.