Earth, 2019. A team of US scientists makes a frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea, and all contact with them is lost when the North Korean government quickly seals off the area. The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of nanotech-suited Delta Force operatives, and tensions quickly rise to boiling point. But when a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island, generating an immense force sphere that freezes a vast portion of the area, the two warring factions must unite, fighting epic battles through tropical jungle, flash-frozen wastes, and finally in the heart of the alien ship itself for the ultimate zero-G showdown.
10th Anniversary Edition Textures. Compatible with Crysis/Warhead/Wars and mods, including multiplayer. The mod contains only the textures, materials and objects, so you can use it with any graphic mods, such as BlackFire's Mod Ultimate or Quality Mod :-)
Crysis "HD Textures Pack 2018"
Recommended system requirements:
CPU: I7-4770K@ 4.1GHZ 1.2Vc
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 3GB Windforce OC: 1150mhz/3402 mhz
Ram: 8 GB Ram DDR3 2133 Mhz
Minimum system requirements:
CPU: Core 2 Duo - 2,4 GHZ or Athlon 64 X2 4800+
GPU: GeForce 8800 or Radeon HD 3850, (512 Mb)
Compatibility: windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Works with any custom TOD (eg Mster Config 3.01, BlackFire's Mod Ultimate), lighting and shader settings;
- Compatible with Crysis, Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars;
- Use of new textures, right out of the CryEngine 3.5.8 and Crysis 3 The Lost Island;
- At this time, textures are specially chosen so that there is no drastic change of appearance of the game. Everything is done in order to leave the original "atmosphere" of the original of 2007, but with higher quality textures;
- Now, attention is to minor layers of textures, in particular improved "Bump" (bump) or ".ddn" - components that give a flat textures larger volume;
Installation instructions: Unzip in the folder \Crysis\Game\
* If any occur - or bugs (missing textures wheel jeeps, etc., simply delete the save file from the "C:\Users\Your user name or the name\Documents\My Games\Crysis\SaveGames", and then start a new game.
* If you have not replaced the texture, there were bugs - then in the directory *:\Program Files\Crysis\Game There are already other additional (besides the original) or texture fashion and banal game uses them first.
* If you do not see the difference between the new textures from the original (number of textures is an exact copy of the original, but much higher quality), just open them in Photoshop using the DDS plugin and comparing, make sure personally