Siege Games has an opening for a developer. This is not the first time I’m looking for a developer but I thought I’d try my luck again. This is primarily for development on Crea, but I’m really hoping to find a partner that will extend beyond that.
Here are details on the requirements, duties and benefits as well as contact information and what to include. Thanks for the consideration and feel free to share with anyone you think may be interested.
- We are a small team with primarily myself, Jasson, working on it.
- Crea is currently in beta with over 2000 players and is continuing to grow.
- We are at 98% to top 100 on Greenlight and anticipate being greenlit soon.
- We currently estimate 4~ more months of development before 1.0 release and plan to continue development beyond that.
- Self-motivated, passionate and has great resolve (gets things done)
- Advanced scripting knowledge
- Game design sense
- Available to work for 30+ hours a week for the next few months (at least)
- Experienced programmer (Python/C++ bonus)
- Assist in designing content such as items, monsters, and biomes
- Implement content and features using the engine API (Python). This will range from new items to monster AI.
- Help write modding documentation
- Willingness to help wherever needed
- Daily communication
- Upfront payment and/or profit sharing (To be negotiated)
- Work remotely
- Work on what will hopefully be a successful indie game
- Work with a well-constructed code base
- Access to a great artist
- Learn the way of the code ninja
- Hopefully more!
If you are interested then please contact me at email@example.com and be sure to include the following:
- Details about yourself (past experience, current situation, etc.)
- Code sample(s)
- Compensation requirements
If you’re really anxious to contact me then I’m also available on skype (baskinein) and IRC (Irc.icedawn.net #crea).