Now that all members of the company are working on Conundrum - our plans for working on two games at once, having been shelved - game progress has increased of the past 2 months. This is what has been accomplished since the end of November:
- The character's of Glenn Miller and Rasputin have been fully modelled, and are currently being textured - once fully textured screenshots will be posted.
- Glenn Miller has also been rigged, with only the facial rigging still left to be done.
- Work has commenced on the modelling and texturing of an ornate high-backed reading chair.
- All dialogue for Rasputin has been recorded and appropriately edited.
- Work has also commenced on recording Glenn Miller's dialogue.
- Programming for the basic game puzzle, and general character programming is underway, using placeholders, until the required models are fully ready.
- Various sounds to be heard in-game, have been recorded or sourced.
Stay tuned for more game updates in the not too distant future.