With team now stable, apart from us dropping a few inactive members, much progress has been made on Conundrum in the past two months.
Here's what's been accomplished over the last 60 days.
- The texturing of Rasputin and Glenn Miller is virtually complete, now that our Character Modeller has finally been able to replace his broken texturing stylus.
- The rigging of Rasputin has been completed, and the rigging of Glenn Miller has virtually been completed.
- Animation of Rasputin has begun, using motion capture.
- The music for the 1st Minigame - Record Maze - has been completed, and can be listened to here, Soundcloud.com; the music for the 1st part of Level 1 has also been completed, and can be listened to here, Soundcloud.com.
- The grass floor for the 1st Minigame has been modelled; the maze walls are in the process of being modelled.
- The model of a chandelier, for use in all levels, as a source of light, is nearing completion.
- The remodelling our info point models, remodelling bookshelf and filler books models is now complete. The remodelling is took place, due to the member, who created the models, leaving before he had sent us the models (very poor I know).
- Modelling our high backed reading chair model is still in progress.
- Recording of dialogue for Cody Pieterson and Glenn Miller has commenced.
- The main menu of the game, is under construction, with the background and buttons completed so far.
- The opening 2 storeys (i.e. the 1st Level of the game), has begun to be constructed - the level is 1/2 complete.
- Our website is still under construction.
- Planning has begun for an Indiegogo campaign, to raise funds for the project. Discussions have also been started, as to the possibility of adding a second arm of the company, who would make a tower defence game.
Keep a look out for more game updates next month.