With team members joining and other team members leaving, it's been a hectic time at Carpe Diem Games, however that hasn't stopped vital progress being made on Conundrum. This is what has been accomplished since the start of April:
- The tedious task of texturing Glenn Miller and Rasputin is nearing completion.
- The rigging of Glenn Miller and Rasputin is basically complete.
- AI following programming has been completed.
- Game sound effects are being recorded or sourced and edited.
- The leather armchair, 2-seat leather sofa, and 3-seat leather sofa have finished being modelled.
- The interior doors have finished being modelled, as have all of the walls and floors, and the ceiling.
- The library exterior is completely modelled.
- The between-storeys spiral staircases are also completely modelled.
- Modelling has begun on the assets for the 1st Minigame - the record maze.
- The main menu has started to be created, with the background done, and the buttons being worked on.
- The music for the opening cutscene has been completed, and can be found here, Soundcloud.com .
- The music for the 2nd Minigame - Masterword - has also been completed and can be found here, Soundcloud.com .
- Lastly our website is still under construction.
Keep a look out for more updates in the future.