Conquest of Elysium 3 is an old school fantasy strategy game. You explore your surroundings conquer locations that provides the resources you need. Resources needed vary much depending on what character you are, e.g. the high priestess need places where she can gather human sacrifices, the baron needs places where tax can be collected and where iron can be mined. These resources can then be used for magic rituals and troop recruitments. The main differentiator for this game is the amount of features and special abilities that can be used. The game can be played on Windows, Linux (x86 and raspberry pi) and Mac OSX (intel and powerpc).

Forum Thread
Market Village (206) appears as sea on map load? (Games : Conquest of Elysium 3 : Forum : Map & Scenario Design : Market Village (206) appears as sea on map load?) Locked
Thread Options
May 18 2013 Anchor

Market Village (206) appears as sea on map load.
Is this a known bug? If so is there a known workaround?

If I select and place the last tile "206 Market Village" in the map editor, it looks fine. Save the map, then load the same map in the editor and the tile is replaced with "69 Sea". 206 appears in the map file, but the game seems to not recognize it and displays the default of sea. I get the same result if I start a new game using the custom map.

May 20 2013 Anchor

The progress page shows that is fixed now. It should show up in the next patch.

And Im guessing that you dont have to wait to redo the maps. They will probably work fine when the patch comes out. Just guessing

May 20 2013 Anchor

Great news! Thanks for the heads up Gandalf. :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.