We have posted our first blog video about what each of our team members are doing in the creation of Cogflicts at this time.
A recap of the video is below.
- Our lead designer and developer, Brian Roberts, has been working on Dynamic Artificial Intelligence for a challenging, immersive experience, as well as working with the Torque 3D engine community to bring Physically based rendering to the engine in general.
- Inkarat, our concept artist has been working on ideas for our second level which will take place in a factory area. Right now, he is working on ideas of graffiti we can spread around the world that will reflect the different factions involved in the game.
- Jeff Raab, our other programmer and business lead has been working on making the Torque engine more streamlined for development and researching ideas like player outlines for health. Particularly for our game, he is investigating ways to make a players outline visible through walls while showing their current health via the outlines color.
- Drew Robinson, our art directory has been converting Inkarats concepts into animated 3d models for the in game Tower and Trap system.
- Mitchell Stevens, our level designer is revising our first level to work better with the games AI and starting layouts for our second level.
Further into 2019, we will be start a Kickstarter when we are happy enough with our first level to have a playable demo. If your interested in future information on this or the game in general, other than here, our Discord is a good place to contact us directly.