A lethal virus has infected Treasure Island,San Francisco and it is up to Captain Winter, a U.S. Army soldier working with the Center for Epidemic Research and Control (CERC) to stop the mysterious and deadly Pangu Virus from spreading farther. The Cepheus Protocol is an independently developed top-down RTS inspired by XCOM, Company of Heroes, and Parasite Eve. God knows what will become of the world if her or this infection spreads to the mainland.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Indiedb.com on
● Develop wide range of highly creative character, creature and environment concept art
● Develop rough initial sketches for the project leads to review and approve before moving onto more detailed concepts
● Provide any real-world references, materials or inspiration for each concept developed if applicable
● Aid in creation of marketing materials and assets.
● Attain feedback from peers and leads.
● Attain project deadlines and milestones established by project leads. be involved in meetings and maintain effective communication with team.
● Use your report channel to maintain communication with project leads for progress updates and questions.
● Maintain Zoho deadlines
Interact proactively with designers, programmers, and other artists.
●The concept art lead will provide you with a concept to work on
The concept artist will send 1st rough draft to Creative Director, Art Director and project leads for review
● The project leads will review the concept and send any edits required
● The concept artist will make the required changes and send back the revisions to be approved
● The project leads will approve the final version a new task will be assigned
● Excellent illustration skills
● Effective communication skills
● Ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space
● A keen interest in design, architecture and video games
●Ability to visually interpret other people's ideas
●Ability to be flexible and to adapt to change when requested