CDF Ghostship Ghostship is a first person shooter (old style) with 5 different game modes and a huge open world space craft to explore.

Forum Thread
Alpha 0.36 Feedback (Games : CDF Ghostship : Forum : Alpha v0.36 Feedback Thread : Alpha 0.36 Feedback) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 23 2013 Anchor

A lot of the feedback received about alpha v0.33 has been well received and much of your feedback has helped shape alpha 0.36. We welcome feedback and want to know what you like about Ghostship and what you don't like!

Lord_Porksword
Lord_Porksword Unreal Old Friends
Jul 23 2013 Anchor

Is there a download link for .36?

Jul 23 2013 Anchor

Yeah, Its on the web site in the members area. New web site, so you need to signup again :)

Lord_Porksword
Lord_Porksword Unreal Old Friends
Jul 24 2013 Anchor

I had signed up but I still couldn't get in...working OK now though! :D

Jul 24 2013 Anchor

Great. sure you will find it much better. If any members are having trouble logging in to the members area then send me a message with your email (The same one you used for pre-orders or contributions) and i will get you account sorted.

New alpha has been out a few weeks and would encourage you to give some feedback!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.