This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.176: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed. To install, simply extract all files to an empty folder and then run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Jan 20, 2019
- Fixed: Further improved detecting and handling of graphics card and driver compatibility issues (Credits: Rampastring).
Released: Jan 14, 2019
- Changed: The Nod AI now uses the Buggy and Bike in more taskforces and the Soviet AI now makes use of the Gatling Tank (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The client is now better at detecting and handling graphics card and driver compatibility issues (Credits: Rampastring).
Released: Jan 11, 2019
- Changed: Several improvements and fixes have been applied to the "Red Paradise" Soviet mission (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The Microwave Tank's firing sound wasn't working.
- Fixed: The "The East Asian Front" mission was nearly unbeatable while playing on Hard difficulty and too easy while playing on Easy difficulty.
Released: Jan 06, 2019
- Added: The Gatling Tank for the Soviets (Credits: Lin Kuei Ominae).
- Changed: The Soviet Flamethrower Infantry now has red stripes at the top and bottom of his backpack in enhanced mode (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: TS-DDRAW now renderer now uses multiple cores for only the rendering process to improve performance without causing side-effects like game volume jumps (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The Allied AA Truck now has a more fitting sidebar icon (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: In the "Double Team" Co-Op mission you'd be rushed and killed before you were given battefield control.
- Fixed: The client no longer crashes for non-host players in a game lobby if the host leaves before them or kicks them (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: Game lobbies no longer remain open for a while if the host leaves by directly quitting the client without leaving the lobby first (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: In a few missions players would select enemy units when drawing a selection box and they'd see the icon of the unit or structure they're building of their factory (Credits: dkeeton).
- Fixed: The "TS-DDRAW (GDI)" renderer is working and available again (Credits: dkeeton).
- Removed: Christmas props.
Released: Dec 23, 2018
- Added: Christmas props.
- Changed: The Microwave Tank's weapon now has a shorter sound with less bass (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: The Sea Shadow's damage against ships has been reduced by 33%.
- Changed: The Aircraft Carrier's damage against ships and tanks has been increased by 20%.
- Changed: The SSM Launcher's range has been reduced by 4% (half a cell).
- Changed: The Heavy Tank's range has been increased by 9% (half a cell).
- Fixed: The client's size and position became morphed in full-screen mode after starting a game with a lower resolution than your desktop's (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The XNA client works again, which also makes the client work on Windows XP again. (Credits: Rampastring).