This is the full version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age v1.174: all files necessary to play are included, so you also don't need to have the original game installed.
To install, simply extract all files to an empty folder and then run DTA.exe to play.
Released: Dec 01, 2018
- Added: The CnC-DDRAW renderer has been added, which potentially gives smoother performance than the existing renderers (Credits: FunkyFr3sh).
- Added: Mappers can now use the "110 Defeat House..." trigger action to blow up everything that's owned by a faction or multiplayer house (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: The Tank Destroyer now does 52% less damage against infantry (which will allow a select few infantry to survive the first shot) and it does 11% more damage against light armor.
- Changed: The A-10 Warthog's hitpoints have been reduced by 28%.
- Changed: The price of all helipads/airstrips in enhanced mode has been increased from 300 or 400 credits to 500 credits.
- Changed: All helipads in classic mode will spawn a helicopter when they're built (Credits: dkeeton).
- Changed: Allies can now also build the demo truck in classic mode.
- Changed: The engineer in classic mode now uses the same voices as in enhanced mode.
- Fixed: On the "Desert Storm" multiplayer map your harvesters had to move farther to get to the closest tiberium field if you started north-west compared to the other starting locations.
- Fixed: A meaningless 2 minute timer would appear whenever Ingame Allying was enabled.
- Fixed: One of the tunnel's sides was missing from the platform tiles.
- Fixed: The Sea Shadow's missiles did 100% damage to some adjacent cells.
- Fixed: The commando and Tanya were able to destroy the "switch" structure on the "Switching Islands" multiplayer map with C4.
- Fixed: Enemy Reinforcements on the "The East Asian Front" mission no longer spawn inside of the map, which will prevent players from instantly destroying them as soon as they spawn (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The "Fast Resource Growth" option now also speeds up the animation of blue tiberium trees and ore mines.
- Fixed: Players couldn't couldn't properly connect to one another in LAN matches (Credits: Rampastring).