- LEVEL EDITOR!
- You can create custom levels and save them to your custom level library for later play
- You can UPLOAD! your levels to my server, the best levels will be added to the main game.
- Performance increases
- Loading screens (with images of my next game Farris Arts is working on)
- Many bug fixes Future plans:
- Downloading of custom levels (this is already set up but I need to design the flow of it)
- BGM, yes the ever promised background music - New graphics, I am making animations and better looking graphics.
The biggest part of 2.0 is the Level editor. The player can create their own custom levels and save them to their phone to play later. If they choose they can upload the level to the database, there will be downloading of levels in the future release, but as of now the best levels will be added to the main level pool.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.