Not much to show this week since i've been mostly fixing bugs and rethinking a bit my network loop.
I decided to go full pixel and get rid of my font, it wasn't a really fun journey : a weird blur effect appears on the text beside the fact that i'm positioning the text with integers at native font size :
Some fonts were working but most of them didn't so i just removed anti-aliasing for now
- FIXED a bug where you could attack yourself :3
- FIXED tower health bars
- FIXED the charge not playing well with the network corrections
- FIXED tooltip positions
- FIXED my circular buffer, again; i will probably break it later...
- FIXED a bug where high positions deltas wouldn't make the player move
- REVAMPED the energy system
- ADDED tooltip descriptions & colors
Note that if you want some more fine grained updates you can check my tumblr devlog here : Berserkrgangr.tumblr.com
I'm still doing my weekly updates here.