Beret is a 2D puzzle-platformer game about a scientist, astonishingly named Beret, who has gained telekinetic abilities through his research at the Evil Corporation. He decides that the Evil Corporation is a tad too evil for his liking, and begins his solitary quest to overthrow the corporation and punish the evil deeds of his employers. Beret has 21 puzzle-filled levels, 120 collectable Medallions, over 20 hours of gameplay, and an unlockable level editor.

Forum Thread
Level 19 - Kill enemies (Games : Beret : Forum : Puzzle Help : Level 19 - Kill enemies) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 29 2011 Anchor

How do you kill all the enemies in the initial room.

I kill the red dude at the top using the ghost block.

I assume the purple dude at the bottom must be crushed in a green gate, but how?

Dec 29 2011 Anchor

I assume you're having no trouble opening the green gate, but are having trouble reaching the switch again?

The lynchpin here is pretty nasty, but I'll do my best to give a good hint without giving away the puzzle entirely: teleseekers can float, no matter what else is going on. And there's a good reason you have two blocks available for that part, not just one.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.