Using the Lord Of The Rings movie license, The Battle for Middle-earth is a Real-Time Strategy game based upon both the renown literary works of J.R.R. Tolkien, and the film trilogy directed by Peter Jackson. Players are given control of enormous armies in the many of the epic battles depicted in the film. From waging all-out combat among the vast forces of good and evil to controlling your favorite heroes and characters to managing the troops and resources of your side, the fate of a living, breathing Middle-earth is in the player's hands.
A new map.
Made by Sylithin
NOTE: PERMISSION TO USE THIS AS A MOD OR UPDATE IS GIVEN, HOWEVER, YOU MUST ASK MY PERMISSION FIRST. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Click on the link below to download the compressed file.
2) Open the file and extract it to somewhere you will be able to find it. (i.e. 'My Documents')
3) Open 'Run' and type in: %appdata% and press enter. (you have to put the '%' or it will not work)
4) A screen should open containing various folders. Look for one that says 'My Battle for Middle-Earth files'.
5) Open that and look for a file 'Maps'.
6) Open it and copy and paste the map into there.
7) Run Battle for Middle-Earth, Skirmish or Multiplayer. Where you choose your maps select Player Made Maps, and it should be there.