Using the Lord Of The Rings movie license, The Battle for Middle-earth is a Real-Time Strategy game based upon both the renown literary works of J.R.R. Tolkien, and the film trilogy directed by Peter Jackson. Players are given control of enormous armies in the many of the epic battles depicted in the film. From waging all-out combat among the vast forces of good and evil to controlling your favorite heroes and characters to managing the troops and resources of your side, the fate of a living, breathing Middle-earth is in the player's hands.
A new map by Sylithin.
NOTE: PERMISSION TO USE THIS MAP AS A MOD OR AS AN UPDATE IS GIVEN. HOWEVER, YOU MUST ASK MY PERMISSION FIRST. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT email@example.com
This map is a 1 v 1 skirmish map aided by Elves. To use the Elves, you must be in the bottom starting position.
(NOTE: IF YOU PUT THE AI IN THE BOTTOM STARTING POSITION, THEY WILL NOT USE THE ELVES.)
There are two ELven barracks with about 15 single Elves guarding them. If you want to upgrade them (Heavy Armour, Forged Blades and Fire Arrows) you must be Rohan.
You can also download this map from: The3rdage.net
Version 2.0 will be coming soon!
1) Download the compressed file and extract its contents to 'My Documents'.
2) The following files will be in 'My Documents', put them in a folder together: Elves.map and Elves.tga
3) Open run and type %appdata% and press enter.
4) Look for a folder named My Battle for Middle-Earth files. Open it.
5) In there should be a folder named 'Maps', copy and paste the folder in there.
6) When you load BFME, where you select your maps, in Skirmish or Multiplayer, select Player Made Maps. It will be in there.