As Sam McRae, last surviving member of the “Titan Hauler” crew, you must hack and blast your way through an onslaught of truly bad 'bots to find a way to prevent a potential planet-destroying catastrophe. The mystery of what happened to everyone while you were in cryostasis unfolds around you as you wade through the bodies of your fallen shipmates, unloading round after round into your relentless automaton attackers.
It can be quite fun but wow, it feels so unpolished and cheap and nasty.
- No music or background sound most of the time. Silence. Feels really weird.
- Some things don't have sound effects. E.g. hitting with an axe when there's nothing there.
- Enemies are so stupid and move in the derpiest way imaginable (almost as if they are in an online game and you have lag).
- Animation is somewhat primitive
- The background tears nastily when scrolling
- Can't redefine keys.