PRO-BENDING | RULES OF PLAY
- two teams of three players each. Each team must choose a Waterbender, Firebender, Earthbender and Airbender.
- To use bending to gain territory in the ring by using pushing the opponents backwards over the line, and ultimately knocking them off the back of the ring (if possible)
- A match is made up of three rounds. Each round is trhee minutes long.
WAY YO WIN A MATCH
- Like boxing a team win a match by either winning the most roudns or by a "KnockOut", whitch in this case means knocking all the opponents off the back of the ring within one round.
- Even if a team has won two rounds, they still must play the third round, since a match can end in a knocout at any point.
WAYS TO WIN A ROUND
- Gain territory by end of the round.
- if no team has gained territory, but one team has fewer player left in the ring by the end of the round, that teams loses the round.
- If a team has fewer players, bu has gaind more territory by the end of the round, that team still wins the rounds