Three years after the conflict in Chernarus, portrayed in the original Arma 2, a new flashpoint explodes in the Green Sea Region. Coalition forces led by the US Army are deployed to Takistan to quickly restore peace and prevent further civilian casualties. You will enlist into various roles within the US Army, from basic infantrymen, through special operatives, to pilots and tank crew in this new installment in the award winning line up of military simulators for PC from Bohemia Interactive. Building on 10 years of experience and constant engine development, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, thermal imaging, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.
The 1.60 patch for ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead.
• New features: FXAA Anti-Aliasing mode, user-definable memory allocators, new scripting commands, new commandline options
• Multiplayer is much smoother, no more warping, includes a number of fixes, optimizations and improvements
• Netcode, VON and dedicated server fixes plus configuration additions in place
• Singleplayer received visual states smoothing and prediction (notable e.g. on distant units)
• AI is improved, especially (but not only) in combat, AI has received numerous bug fixes
• Aircraft & Helicopter simulation received slight improvements
• ARMA 2, ARMA 2: OA, ARMA 2: EW campaigns and stand-alone missions received special treatment to get rid of most annoying bugs
• Numerous other small bugs/glitches fixed
This patch also includes updates to addons "British Armed Forces" and "Private Military Company" with the following fixes:
BAF patched to 1.03 and PMC patched to 1.02
• Several stability and game saves fixes as well as mission tweaks, also new BAF missions included