Three years after the conflict in Chernarus, portrayed in the original Arma 2, a new flashpoint explodes in the Green Sea Region. Coalition forces led by the US Army are deployed to Takistan to quickly restore peace and prevent further civilian casualties. You will enlist into various roles within the US Army, from basic infantrymen, through special operatives, to pilots and tank crew in this new installment in the award winning line up of military simulators for PC from Bohemia Interactive. Building on 10 years of experience and constant engine development, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, thermal imaging, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.
The 1.57 patch for ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead.
* Fixed: Cursor on the windows borders no longer flashing when attempting to drag/resize the window.
* Fixed: Win7/Vista Aero preview should no longer be activated by mouse move ment while playing.
* Fixed: Helicopters no longer lifting off when aircraft passed over them (h Dev-heaven.net).
* Fixed: AI Helicopters wobbling up and down (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/1 4410).
* Improved: Enemy targets are now unassigned once their crew is killed.
* Fixed: doFire did not work on most targets.
* New: Multihome servers support. Commandline parameter -ip=my.ip.add.res av ailable.
* Fixed: SetCaptive doesn't stop AI shooting at a unit/player.
* New: allMissionObjects script command.
* New: Script command setPlayerRespawnTime.
* New: new AllDead command.
* Fixed: Video playback stuttering.
* Fixed: Locality issues of objects in MP (mainly updates from nonowner erro rs). Version raised to 1.57 due to MP incompatibility.
* Add: camo (replaceable textures) selections for M2A2/3.
* Changed: GPS added for all SUVs.
* Fixed: A/MH6 main rotor artifact.
* Fixed: Missions: 06 From Hell, task "Locate the pilot" always failed.