Due to lack of time, I will not upload the changelog I used to upload.
Here is the complete changelog :
- Game settings are now saved in the Windows app data folder instead of the registry.
- Removed the launcher.
- Added dark worlds.
- Worlds with undiscovered treasures are now highlighted on the universe map.
- Available resources are now displayed on the universe map.
- Added a hint on how to scroll and zoom the universe map.
- Added descriptions for special worlds, visible on the universe map after visiting the world.
- Activated triggers are now changed on the world map. No more looking for the missed one!
- Changed magic vortex effect a bit to make it different for portals, spells and resources.
- Improved tutorial to tell which buttons to use and point to objects on the map.
- Player now respawns in the castle with zero mana and half health after death.
- Available resources are now displayed when at the crafting altar.
- Monster loot is now configurable from script (note for modders).
- Optimized some parts of the world generation.
- Added some decorative filler elements like forests and lakes.
- Improved artistic post-effect and sky shaders quality a bit.
- For debugging purposes, log files are saved in the Windows app data folder now.
- Screenshots are now saved in the Windows app data folder.
- The new game now starts in the first world directly, without the universe map.
- Fixed saved game bug which likely only affected the tutorial world.
- Fixed rare universe generator bug that prevented the access to the crafting world.
- Some other minor improvements.
As usual, thank you for following the development of Arcane Worlds. You can support it by spreading the word around, like on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ect..
You can also use the links below to support the game by buying it on Steam, Desura or on the Ranmantaru website. There are also other websites where you can find the game.
You can leave a comment below, track the game or make suggestions, it would be appreciated ! :D
Thank you again for supporting the development of Arcane Worlds.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
200Mo free hard disk space
Dual-Core CPU @ 2.00 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 6xxx series OR Nvidia GTX 5xx/6xx series
4Go of RAM
1Go hard disk free space (futures updates)
Dual-Core CPU @ 3.00 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 7xxx series/R9 2xx series OR Nvidia GTX 6xx/7xx series
4Go of RAM
This game is not very CPU-intensive, but need some graphic card power. Integrated GPUs like Intel ones may not work. A-series APU from AMD should work.
If you encounter a problem while launching or playing the game, please report the error. Please update your graphic card driver before posting : AMD or NVIDIA