AQP City And Indiegogo
Hi there everyone! AQP City is now in Indiegogo and we need your help to improve and polish this game:
- Access to the alpha, beta, final version of the game when ready
- Animated 3D Models- augmented reality (Vehicles, weapons and game characters)
- your name in the game, as you wish.
- Content made ??for yourself in the game
- Your favorite song in the game.
- Exclusive content
- and more... Look at the list of perks we selected for you.
About AQP City
AQP City is an open world game powered by Unreal engine 4 which combines the features of several video games such as Red Dead Redemption, NFS and GTA.
Set in a fictional city, our hero Steve is a secret agent of the FVI and a military veteran who lost his memory in a failed attempt to disarm the Mafia. Here begins an adventure where friends are villains and villains are allies in this living city.
The map combines rivers, deserts, mountains, forests, roads, towns, volcanoes and the city; also offer hours of fun and exploration, we integrate easter eggs and secrets for getting the maximum advantage of the map as well as a populated city and animals in the surrounding area.
This game will have multiplayer?
Yes, will be one of the main features (LAN and probably MMO) of this game and the map size will not be a problem. Is still in plan.
There will be animals in AQP City?
Yes... cows, wolves, bears, lions and even horses
What about weapons?
There will be a gallery of weapons, long and short range, low damage and destructives
Will be fictitious and will range from cars to tanks, planes, helicopters, bikes, boats and more.
Who I Am
Mi name is Jhosep Chevarria Capacoila. I'm an environment artist, painter and programmer also a student in web design and programming.
I'm part of the founders club of Unreal Engine 4 (beta testers) in which I met wonderful and amazing people who indirectly helped me build this game.
My adventure with AQP City starts from the first trailer of GTA V and Watch dogs gameplay, where ideas emerged and started to translate it into UDK (Unreal Development Kit), 3 years of development and now the power comes from Unreal Engine 4.
My portfolio is in AQP City, scene by scene, beaches, landscapes, everything.
AQP City is built with every idea, design and recommendation of friends and colleagues.
I Need your Help
We need your help, AQP City is now a great game but this game can be more with $3000 to consolidate and secure the game the right way, everything collected will go directly to game development:
- Microphones for audio recording.
- Buy a web domain and own forums.
- Licensing Music (for Radio Stations)
- Update main graphics card (the trailer has strange animations)
- Xiaomi Mi Pad (AQP City Android Edition)
- Multiplayer Servers
- Oculus Rift Dev Kit
- Licensing process: Simplygon, Speedtree and Mixamo Tools
- Augmented reality for the backers with Metaio SDK Pro
Don't worry, if we don't reach the goal, i'll find ways to bring the same result to your hands.
With the goal achieved AQP City will have:
- Amazing Zombie DLC - Jurasic DLC
- AQP City PC and ANDROID! (in negotiations with the console version)
- Oculus Rift Support
- The real experience of an open world game
Cheers, Chevarria Arts and his people.