Are you tired of playing the base game's Modern World scenario and seeing a democratic Cuba or a fully independent Mann? Well, then I present you the Present Day Mod! It is a modification focused on the current world affairs.
What the mod currently includes:
- United Nations
- Revamped UI
- Present Day scenario
- Renamed buildings, actions etc.
- New icons
- New soundtrack
- Mod size: 161 MB
- Less leaders, but more will be coming soon
- More excitement than Modern Day +
NEW HUGE UPDATE: 2019/01/02
- Added lots of new governments (par. republic, confederation, etc) and changed the govt types of lots countries
- Added Novorossiya
- Removed Social Democracy
- Updated flags
- New leaders for Brazil, South Africa, Cuba, Ukraine and India
- Renamed some governments (Communism is now Marxism-Leninism, Republic is now Presidential Republic, etc.)
- Expanded cores and relations between countries in the scenario
- Updated color pallete
NEW UPDATE 2019/01/06
- Added leaders for Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Serbia
- Fixed flags
- Added events for some countries, focused on the current geopolitical situation of the world
- Removed the text file in /game/civilizations_editor due to this advice.
NEW UPDATE 2019/01/07
- Fixed flags (again)
- The text file is back, since it's apparently necessary for the custom civ to work.
- Added two new ages: Solar Age and Space Age
- Cancer is no longer a disease
- Mars colonization events for USA
- Updated Age of Information to make diseases less likely and to lower game speed
- Updated Age of Tomorrow to make dieases much less likely
NEW UPDATE 2019/01/18
- Updated the mexican president
- Added real army sizes divided by 50, for 10 countries
- Added Kurdistan
NEW HUGE UPDATE 2019/01/23
- Now the mod includes the whole game folder (242 MB)
- Added the United Nations + renamed stuff (Credits to Vis Tacitus, I've used 2 of his 11:59 files).
- Modified map background to fix geography and add canals
- Added Panama Canal, Suez Canal and Kiel Canal
- Added icons for new buildings
- Modified graphics settings (Next update the UI will be revamped!)
- Added HOI4 cursor (Credits to Paradox Interactive, I don't own their content.)
- Added 1 more event
- Renamed Alliances
- Added music from SMM (Sabaton Music Mod)
- Added some new leaders
- Added more relations
- Fixed regions
- Added more governments: Theocracy, Military Junta, Islamism and Despotism.
NEW UPDATE 2019/01/24
- Removed AoC.exe and AoC2.jar, to lower file size and to prevent pirating
- Added city icons from 11:59 (Credits to Vis Tacitus, he makes awesome stuff!)
- Revamped the user interface
- Fixed Artsakh
- Modified events to make the AI have an equal chance of choosing decisions in an event, to make the game more unpredictable
- Removed leaders and almost all scenarios to make the game lighter in file size. The only civ that has a leader is the US, but I will be adding more in the future (with a custom background).
- Removed Sabaton songs, they were not fitting with the theme
- Added 6 music files from Machinimasound, I will be adding more in the future though.
- Your game will now start in the "Brazil" scenario, change it to "Present Day".
- New font: Prototype!
- Nerfed New Russia
- Fixed continents and regions
- Added more province connections
HOW TO INSTALL: README.TXT!