Came up for idea for game,so what you’re all thoughts and feedbacks? Also any critical note? To fix or improve the game. Give this idea of game name it “Damage Rescue”. Think is filled name isn’t? This game take everything you’re love and inspired by games like Resident Evil,BioShock,Dead Space,Metro 2033,Half-Life,Left 4 Dead,Gears of War,Binary Domain,Spec Ops: The Line,The Last of Us and The Division
Game set in an alternate history (which Eisenhower's didn't suspend U.S. nuclear testing and soviet union won the cold war) not too distant post-apocalyptic war. After the nuclear pandemic exchange known as " Armageddon Day " left devastated three quarter of world. Half of humanity live in under new national " Defense of United Treaty Government (DOUTG)", those who isn't living under United Government laws, rest of the survivors are to live in underground knowns as "CAVERS".
The game following 4 players members of M.O.D.I.N.S (Mobile Officers Division Infectionist Nation and Search) Delta Ops Crews heading to Their mission in one of "Ashes City's." Ashes City's are abandonment city's once population by those once live here now left to fall. Reasoing why team arrives at Ashes City 13. They gotten repeatedly emergency reporting message from Commander of Central Division told ops about. One of their United Treaty Government research and defense facility base want silent under 24 hours so they need go in facility seem what happens then something started attacking chopper that caused malfunction crashes landing into the City 13. Their awakening in central of city, Delta Ops started ahead towards United Treaty Government research and defense facility. Off started their journey through city 13. They being guided one the surviving scientist
Players take on the role of M.O.D.I.N.S with each his or she different classes (Recon Commander,Medic,Breacher,Sniper,Gunner,Rifleman,Demolitions,Field Scientist and Engineer) and peaks with each have their own backstories. When the player earns enough experience points to gain a new level, they unlock an ability. When the player allocates more points to a statistic, more abilities can be unlocked. These perks can be upgraded to improve the protagonist's efficiency and to further unlock abilities. Controlling through "over-the-shoulder" third-person perspective which uses tank controls and fixed camera angles. The player traverses post-apocalyptic environments such as city, buildings, labs, and underground to advance the story, completing objectives given to players hands during the narrative, solving physics-based puzzles within the environment, and fighting monsters dubbed ”Vombie” and “Hynfecting“, play through the levels fighting off the infected—living genetici creatures who have been infected also dealing with cannabis gangs call “Eaters”. In the beginning of the game, players create their own agent by customizing the characters uniforms (unlocks them). In the game, players are equipped with different firearms, including assault rifles, sniper riflesand Submachine guns, and explosives like grenades to defeat enemies. The player's gear is categorized into seven levels: worn, standard, specialized, superior, high-end, gear set items or the rarer exotic items, each with a specific color code. Gear can be either bought, or found as in-game loot, or crafted from gathered materials. They have an opportunity for an "active reload", shown by a small cursor moving over a line with a marked section on the player's heads-up display (HUD). If the player hits a control button when the cursor is in the marked section.
Focuses on cooperation and teamwork. If a survivor falls off a ledge, then they may automatically hang onto it and can only be helped up by another survivor. If a survivor's health) is depleted, then they become incapacitated and can only be revived by another survivor, at which point they continue playing with a low amount of health that decreases over time. If a survivor has been incapacitated and revived twice without tending to their wounds, then they will experience distorted black-and-white vision, and the next incapacitation will kill the character. If a survivor takes enough damage while incapacitated, or is not eventually helped up by teammates, then the incapacitated character will die. During "Campaign" mode, if a survivor is killed, then they will respawn) in a closet or other enclosed space after a period of time (except during key points in the scenario), but must be freed by another survivor to rejoin the team. Otherwise, the player must wait until the next level. The AI is incapable of accessing the "respawn closets", so if all human player survivors are killed or incapacitated, players will have to restart from the last checkpoint. Survivors can share first-aid kits and pain pills and help each other heal. The survivors communicate by voice commands that are accessed by quick menus, and some may sound off automatically when performing actions such as reloading or spotting infected. Regularly integrates puzzles, such as navigating a maze of conveyor belts or using nearby boxes to build a small staircase to the next area the player must travel to. Some puzzles involve using the environment to kill an enemy, like turning a valve to spray hot steam at their enemies. There are few bosses) in the conventional sense, where the player defeats a superior opponent by direct confrontation.
The game provides several options for players to face challenges. In addition to direct combat, the player can use plasmids to lure enemies into traps or to turn enemies against each other, or employ stealth tactics to avoid detection by hostiles including the gangs, monsters and turrets. The player can hack) into any of Rapture's automated systems; the hacking process is done via a mini-game similar to Galaga,Space Invaders,Centipede,Crisis Force and M.U.S.H.A. With failure each time to complete in time costing XP for them. In combat, the player can use long-range weapons, such as rifles, shotguns, and bows, and short-range weapons such as handguns and short-barreled shotguns. The player is able to scavenge limited-use melee weapons, such as pipes and baseball bats, and throw bottles and bricks to distract, stun, or attack enemies.
The game includes 5 regular game modes: The competitive multiplayers allows a maximum of twelve players. Ranks (or levels) are the visual representation of a player's experience earned. Being promoted to higher ranks will earn you more customizations and weapons. As ranks become higher, so does the amount of experience needed to be promoted to the next. There are a total of 60 ranks. Players can purchase different armor from The Armory, which also includes wrist armor, knee guards, utilities, visor colors, shoulder armor and armor effects.
- The Contractors: It is available by default. The main goal of the game is to accumulate a high score within a limited time without dying. However, players can now equip skills to their advantage. Killing an enemy with a melee attack will add 5 seconds to the timer. Killing an enemy with a Coup de grâce will add 7 seconds to the timer. Killing an enemy with a counter-attack will add 10 seconds to the timer instead. Killing multiple enemies with a single melee attack simply adds together the time gained for each kill. In this mode, up to four players can join together online and customize characters to fight.
- Team Deathmatch: Team Deathmatches feature two opposing teams: Modins vs Eaters. The goal is to score the most kills. The first team to reach a set number of kills wins the match, otherwise the team with more kills after the time runs out wins, meaning the match could end as a tie. The ideal goal of deathmatch matchmaking is five players per team. This will give a goal of 50 kills to win.
- Horde: That features arcade style combat with waves of enemies. Up to five players can join together to fight against 30 waves of the enemies. The difficulty increases as the players advance through the waves. Horde can be played on any multiplayer map, although players cannot play alongside bots. Higher difficulties feature stronger and more numerous enemies, as well as difficult enemy types in earlier waves and in larger numbers, but will also reward more XP and more bonus experience for successful completion.
- Capture The Flag: When playing with a Team of at least 5 people, a bit more strategy is required to play the game effectively. Capture the flag is an objective-based gametype, where teams compete to bring a flag, often taken from the opposing teams base, to a predetermined area, often your team's flag or base. flag cannot be returned if one's own flag is stolen. If the flag carrier dies or translocates, the flag is dropped. Dropped flags can be picked up by the team of the opposite color, and they are reset if touched by the team of the same color as the flag or if left untouched for 15 seconds. The first team to reach the game limit wins the match.
- Slayershooter: Features up to Ten players without teams who's only goal is to get the most amount of kills. The winners are placed in a list at the end of the match in the order of highest kills. After a character dies they will spawn randomly somewhere on the map.