Forum Thread
The legend of Zokora Alpha v.0.0.1 (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : The legend of Zokora Alpha v.0.0.1) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 19 2022 Anchor

Welcome to The Legend Of Zokora.

This is project is a online RPG story based browser text game in the setting of a modern appocalyptic fantasy survival genre. Where you can either play alone or with you're friends and do different activities such as: Fighting other players, doing missions, doing tasks for traders to gain rewards and much more. The game has a perma death system meaning once you die you're character will reset back to level 1 and you will lose all you're items exept for the once that you purchased.

To tell you a little bit about myself, I am a IT student doing this project as a hobby at the moment. Everything I learned in programming was self-taught. I have already spend countless of hours to get this project up and running.

But to keep this project up in the air and to able to make it more awesome in the future I need to support to fund it. The game is free to play with some microtransactions but those will not give to much of a unfair advantage. And will only be there to pay mostly the bills such as database costs, webhosting, domain name, ssl certificate, costs for artists, and other services. If you are interested in supporting the game feel free to visit this page: Patreon.com

The game itself is still in very early development and is subject to change alot over some time. Most of the graphics that you will see at the moment will be just some image place holders that will mostly change over time.

If you have any feedback on this game then please leave it down on this page as it is appreciated but keep it constructive.

Screenshots of the current game:

You can try the game here for free:
The Legend Of Zokora

Edited by: SpringerJerry

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.