Forum Thread
SWAT 4 SEF 6.2 MOD Ded. Serv Not Showing Issue (Forums : PC Gaming : SWAT 4 SEF 6.2 MOD Ded. Serv Not Showing Issue) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 27 2018 Anchor

Hey just wondering if anyone has advice possibly to help get my S4 Dedicated Server showing as Online/Internet joinable in the server list...

So I initially downloaded a freeware version of the game here : Steamcommunity.com

I dl'd and installed all the master server patches here : Github.com

Also installed the SEF Mod/Patches to V6.2 - I have absolutely no issues joining current SEF 6.2 servers listed online.

It's when I go to create my own dedicated server I run into issues...I followed eezstreets tutorial on how to create a server with the SEF Mod Moddb.com

But I can only see my created server when I goto LAN Multiplayer and does not show at all in the Internet Multiplayer server list.

I think I did everything right with my Port Forwarding Settings? I have Comcast Internet and watched a tutorial online on how to do it..

swata PNG

So I'm not sure if I'm inputting my IP Address wrong or I have to edit something in one of the game files? I had entered my Private IPv4 Address and IPv6 Address along with the sports eez specified. When I tried entering my public IP, I was getting an Error Message "Different Subnet With DUT LAN IP" when I would go to click Open with the port settings.

Appreciate any advice if you can

Thanks

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.