Forum Thread
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha 1.4005 DC Storybreaking Bugs (Forums : PC Gaming : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha 1.4005 DC Storybreaking Bugs) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 27 2018 Anchor

Hey Guys,

i am playing the Lost alpha 1.4005 Developers Cut and i have two big, storyline-breaking bugs:

Bug One: I have obtained the adjustete Psy-Helmet and also deactivatet the Backup-Brainscorcher in the Lost Factory. But when i go to the Radar, the Countwod for Psy-Death is still on. After 5 Minutes i die. Every single time. I tryed to restart and relod, but so far no luck.

Second Bug: Sidorovich dont want to open his bunker-doors for me anymore. It just says: Door locked. Thats a bit anoying...

So, i hope you guys can help me with these issues.

Looking forward to your answers.

Sincerily Decadef

---EDIT---

So, i made a second play-trough, this Time as Duty-Member. And i still have the same Bug... I found the adjustet Psi-Helmet, was in X-16 and still i cannot go to Radar.

Does anyonme else has this bug? Oder Can anyone confirm that he could play normal? Interresting would be to know, which version of teh game you were playing of if any mods/addons were running.

Looking forward to your answers.

Sincerily Decadef

Edited by: Decadef

--

HammerFall --- Best Band Ever!!!

My System: Sysprofile.de

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.