Forum Thread
Music Composer with 10 years experience (please click me) (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Music Composer with 10 years experience (please click me)) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 25 2020 Anchor

/
UPDATE: First, I hope everyone is doing good in these strange times. Secondly, just wanted to update my post to point out that my website has been completely renewed. http:www.musicbyjoao.com
/

An indie video game called Nocturne: Prelude (on Steam), which I wrote the music to, is having a wonderful reception on Steam and recently finished a few tracks for Vivaldi Metal Project (a project that includes artists from bands like Dream Theater, Megadeth, among others).

Just wanted to post here to let you know that I am currently available. For more information about myself, please check my website at www.musicbyjoao.com. There, you can watch and listen to some of my work and access some of my referrals.

[UPDATE] Phoenix, a trailer for a project I recently released:

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Updated =)

Edited by: joaoluis

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.