Forum Thread
Lost Alpha DC 1.4007 saves! (Forums : PC Gaming : Lost Alpha DC 1.4007 saves!) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 29 2018 Anchor

Hey fam, took the plunge yesterday and installed LA DC 1.4007, liking the new changes implemented, but I staggered out of Sidrovich's bunker for what felt like the hundredth time an realized just how mind numbing the first two or three hours of gameplay can be.

I've started from scratch more times than I care to remember ever since picking up Soc years ago due to savegame incompatibility. QUESTION: Is there anywhere we can download saves from 1.4007? It's probably early days but is there anyone out there who has savegames at the Garbage or thereabouts who could send them my way? Will happily upload and share saves as I progress to help others with the same issue, but just want to skip the first stages of the game, the deja-vu is killing me lol

Dec 31 2018 Anchor

Having to start off slow and small. Such is life in The Zone.

Jan 1 2019 Anchor

SergeantDiggs this is certainly true!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.