Forum Thread
How to video: Set-up Windows 10 environment to use Java 'keytool' utility from the command-prompt (Forums : Mobile Gaming : How to video: Set-up Windows 10 environment to use Java 'keytool' utility from the command-prompt) Post Reply
Thread Options
Feb 21 2021 Anchor

Hello,

I've recently posted a video on YouTube that shows how to configure a Windows 10 client so you can run the Java utility 'keytool' from the command-line.

The 'keytool' utility can be used to generate a digital certificate 'key-store' to hold a certificate you can then use to sign your Android application's APK, and AAB file for submission to the Play Store. The video can be found here:

Youtube.com

This video belongs to a short playlist of "How to" videos centred around the Solar2D game engine, however, with the Java 'keytool' being something that any developer looking to upload a signed AAB may want to make use of, I thought I would post the link here.

If you are interested in the Solar2D game engine, then you may find the playlist here:

Youtube.com

Anyway, I hope this video helps.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.