Forum Thread
Getting back into PC gaming after 8 years of console gaming. Game suggestions? (Forums : PC Gaming : Getting back into PC gaming after 8 years of console gaming. Game suggestions?) Post Reply
Thread Options
Apr 18 2021 Anchor

Getting back into PC gaming after 8 years of console gaming. Game suggestions?

Hey all, so I got my new gaming rig this weekend!!

It's been forever since I've done any pc gaming and I'm looking for suggestions! I'm mainly looking for FPS, RTS or roguelikes. (But if you think a game is great out of the genre I'd still love to know about it!)

I've previously played a lot of the total war, dawn of war and civ 6. I'm playing tarkov atm but it's a little too throw you in at the deep end for me. I've also played binding of Isaac to death!

What are your favorite pc games that I you think I should pick up? New or old! My rig should easily chew through triple A games so that won't be an issue either! 19216881.org 1921681001.link 19216801.digital

Edited by: Kevin232

Apr 18 2021 Anchor

my favourite game series are Half life, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and DOOM. All of them are first person shooters and masterpieces in my opinion.

Apr 18 2021 Anchor

Kevin232

-Can your rig hold on Mad Max game.

mad max game

Apr 19 2021 Anchor

Hi, I also recommend you Half life and DOOM

Apr 25 2021 Anchor

The Original Dungeon Defenders, A hat in Time, and I heard Portal Reloaded is really good

May 1 2021 Anchor

You could look into Hegemony 3: Clash of the Ancients, it's an historical RTS set in ancient italy before the rise of Rome. It has quite unique gameplay somewhere in between tactics and grand strategy.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.