Forum Thread
[For Hire] Fulltime Game Music Composer since 2012 (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : [For Hire] Fulltime Game Music Composer since 2012) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 12 2022 Anchor

Hi! I’m tobi weiss, a fulltime game composer since 2012 from bremen, germany.

For the last 2 years I've mainly worked on the music for Need For Cheese. Now that we have produced ~100 minutes (including layers/branches etc) we have now arrived at the final implementation. This means that I have space for other projects - since I can afford it, I make sure that a maximum of 2 projects are running in parallel. In addition to NFC, I've also been able to compose music for DH Games (Idle Heroes, 1m + Downloads), for example. Since 2008 I have been teaching the production (adaptive/dynamic) video game music and its role and function in 1 on 1 mentorings, which is also what I wrote my bachelor thesis about (too many people still think that it is enough to write a couple of acceptable loops & forgetting that video games are not a linear medium). To save space - you can find a complete CV on my website.

Here’s a Folder with some Alpha-Test Footage of my latest Game Project:
Drive.google.com

Here’s my website:
www.indiegamemusic.de

here’s my 2021 Game Music Recap Album:
Open.spotify.com

and here’s my instagram (i share daily work insights over there & talk about my latets projects):
@filmandgamemusic

Feel free to contact me via mail and/or pm & have a great day,
tobi

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.