Forum Thread
Defence Alliance 2 1.7 - LOOKING FOR WEB DESIGNER (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Defence Alliance 2 1.7 - LOOKING FOR WEB DESIGNER) Locked
Thread Options
aBsOlUt
aBsOlUt Defence Alliance 2 - Project Leader
Jul 11 2008 Anchor

Greetings guys,

I am the project leader of Defence Alliance 2 for UT2004. Our mod can be found at Mods.moddb.com. We also own our own website at Defencealliancegame.com. We are trying to slowly revive the mod and the first thing we want is to redesign out website and organize it a bit. Then perhaps get to work on creating another patch and revive the mod.

Our latest major release was 1.5 which you can find info at this forum thread along with a bunch of screenshots. The last development work we did was for patch 1.6 which was completed and released.

We are looking for experienced web designers, people who can work with HTML, XML, CSS have knowledge in 2D work and can create some cool looking pages. We want to completely redesign our main page and create a portal for all our work. (DA:UT, DA2 and DA2 for Red Orchestra)

Please contact me at absolut@defencealliancegame.com if you are interested and please include portfolio work. We have some cool stuff coming up and we could use a person like you. You may also reply here!

Thanks!

aBsOlUt

Koroshiya_Ichi
Koroshiya_Ichi proextinction
Jul 11 2008 Anchor

I'd very much like to give it a go

my portfolio is severly WIP and needs a tidy up but can be viewed at www.creative-resolve.com

see watcha think

Edited by: Koroshiya_Ichi

aBsOlUt
aBsOlUt Defence Alliance 2 - Project Leader
Jul 11 2008 Anchor

Great, I liked your work. Here is direct contact to reach me:

absolut@planetunreal.com (MSN)

Thanks!

Edited by: aBsOlUt

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.