Forum Thread
["Coder"] ["Unpaid"] Looking for a C++ coder to continue and finish a Doom 3 mod (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : ["Coder"] ["Unpaid"] Looking for a C++ coder to continue and finish a Doom 3 mod) Post Reply
Thread Options
VGF
VGF
Nov 25 2020 Anchor

Greetings. I'm trying to resurrect, update and finish an old Doom 3 mod called Doom3[CC], which goal is to add closed captions to the game.

I've retrieved all the available source code and managed to get it working in the DHEWM3 engine by its creator, but he's occupied and I'm now looking for someone proficient in C++ to finish the mod. Right now the code needs to be cleaned up, add some missing features and then backport it to the official expansion, as well as the original mod codes (for non-DHEWM3 users).

This is an unpaid, open-source project. If you are interested, you can contact me here, via private messaging, or through the current Github Issue, where I go under the name IlDucci: Github.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.