Forum Thread
Cod 2 Sound Error On Cracked Online Homemade Server (Forums : Coding & Scripting : Cod 2 Sound Error On Cracked Online Homemade Server) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 3 2018 Anchor

Greetings my friends . Nowdays i am making a homemade cracked online server with many changes even on the flags and the teams . I have insert modern weapons and everything working perfect except a little problem. As the server running and playing the first map, for example leningrand , when the game is over and server is loading the new map , carentan for example, is stuscks on loading screen just a little bit before the loading bar load . I am checking the console and i get those messages:

WARNING: sound file 'weapons/flak/flakpanzer_loop.wav' used as streamed in alias 'tracer_fire' and loaded in alias 'flakpanzer_loop'
WARNING: sound file 'weapons/flak/flakpanzer_loop_fast.wav' used as streamed in alias 'tracer_fire_fast' and loaded in alias 'flakpanzer_loop_fast'
------- Game Initialization -------
gamename: Call of Duty 2
gamedate: May 1 2006
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------
sv_punkbuster is write protected.
exec <filename> : execute a script file
Hitch warning: 4594 msec frame time
Resolving Is0-Mick
Couldn't resolve address: Is0-Mick
PunkBuster Server: 0 Aliases Written to pbalias.dat
PunkBuster Server: 0 Stat Records Written to pbstat.dat
PunkBuster Server: Preparing to Disable PB Server... (G:\Call of Duty 2 szerver\Activision\Call of Duty 2\pb\)
Hitch warning: 10198 msec frame time
Hitch warning: 1168 msec frame time
Client 0 connecting with 50 challenge ping from 127.0.0.1:28961
Connecting player #0 has a zero GUID
Going from CS_FREE to CS_CONNECTED for (num 0 guid 0)
Hitch warning: 649 msec frame time
Hitch warning: 9433 msec frame time
0:GrayFox_Admin EXE_TIMEDOUT
Hitch warning: 4489 msec frame time
Hitch warning: 1145 msec frame time
Hitch warning: 669 msec frame time
Hitch warning: 3818 msec frame time

Does anyone has any idea what's going on and how can i solve this problem please?

Kind Regards,

TheGreekOne

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.