Forum Thread
Battlefront 2 (2005) ACCOLADES mod idea (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Battlefront 2 (2005) ACCOLADES mod idea) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 15 2019 Anchor

I am posting this thread because I wanted to share a mod idea I have that no one has ever talked about before for the game Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)...

Wouldn't it be amazing if this game had a mod where you get medals/accolades in game or after the match like many action games have? Kind of like call of duty, halo reach, gears of war 3, etc. It would make the game last longer and more fun!

What would make this mod stand out is if the medals appeared in-game and then as a report after the battle ends.

Imagine getting a medal for getting some kills while in a jet pack as a trooper, each of these medals will have a name.

For example these are all the medals Halo Reach, which can appear in a match if you get a certain kill.

Halo Reach

Edited by: cap_fordo

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.