Forum Thread
10 year musician looking for work in video games (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : 10 year musician looking for work in video games) Locked
Thread Options
GeneralJist
GeneralJist Titles of a "General" nature
Jun 30 2022 Anchor

Hello, A friend of mine is a musician, and I'm helping him find work.

"Hi!

My name is Garrett Eaton. I’m a producer composer, based in LA. I studied composition at berklee college of music, and have been working in the music industry for the last 10 years. I recently made some music for a friends VR game, and realized this kind of work is right up my alley. I would love to help out other video game producers with music for their games. I’m happy to provide the first song free, and if we want to continue we can discuss compensation if the budget allows. Honestly, music is a passion as much as a career, and creating for something that someone is exited about is very fulfilling for me. All I would need is a brief description of the kind of music you invision, as well as a reference (a game with a similar sound etc). The reference provided is for the loading/save menu for a scary game. Feel free to reach out with any questions!"

Example of his work:

Scary Video Game Music for Reginald Casiano Olaes

Drive.google.com

send me an email at

eric.chou@honorgames.co

if your looking for a one man musical army.

Put the word "Sound" in the subject.

Thanks,

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.