This module is used to render the OpenGL library, which in future will allow the engine to use on other platforms. The engine supports the following things:
- Basic drawing functions (primitives: vertex, normal, (multi-)texture coords, fog coords).
- Shared Render Targets.
- Pixel buffers (surfaces for drawing; dynamic textures).
- Shaders (XESL(Xeeff) / ARB program).
- XET (32bit, 4-channel) textures.
- Display lists (quick model drawing).
- Render matrix transformations.
- Drawing elements of Chaos module.
The combination of the Chaos and Photon modules (in two-dimensions), this movie shows in best way:
- UPDATE: 04.09.2009
Afew screenshots of some of the effects offered by the engine. Still I create new effects.
Cartoon (prototype), Black & White, Waves, Gaussblur (as bloom) (prototype), Inversion, Gray scale, Bump/Normal Mapping, Hologram, Refraction Mapping (Click to resize):