some time passed and a new patch has been sent to Google Play for The Last Planets.
Here below you will find all the changes for this patch. I want to remember you that the game is free to play and have only 1 purchase to unlock your Trial account after.
Here the Patch Notes for the version 0.0.9: "A blurred place":
- Added the Blurred Mode for each Galaxy (unlockable if you have done enough games and you have explored that Galaxy at 100%) and a "My Scores" recap panel in the Oryn's Mortus League panel;
- Blurred Galaxies are more difficult to play. Your planet will suffer a reduction of its major statistics, but it will earn more experience and essences from that Galaxy... if it wil die, you will lose all your essences accumulated;
- Slightly increased the damage of all the Asteroids;
- Account experience per level increased on certain levels and Level Cap set to 7;
- When you have low Hp, now the device does a certain thing...;
- Implemented "10K Downloads Event" Achievement;
- Gzar now speaks about Blurred Galaxies and Wormholes now can send you there;
- New Platforms Icons implemented: Steam, Itch.io, Game Jolt;
- Now the Rewards from the Oryn's Explorer League calculate the Current Stage Level;
🟢 Play Store Game Link: Play.google.com