The gameplay has been modified to ensure the balance and fair use of the modern weaponry used throughout the twentieth century, however the main AoE-style gameplay will still prevail.
- For the first time, you will see land, water and air battles, each one of them interacting with the other.
- Allow your civ to make both military pacts and economical agreements with the others.
- Choose your Political Ideology and act it.
- Some new maps, that add effects like day-night cycles, storms that will affect your gameplay in that map.
- Upgrade the weapons and equipment of your soldiers in a new arsenal gameplay.
- Modified AI, that will make your AI enemy/ally a better player.
- and much, much more new features... like building trenches around your bases and plant mines on the nearby-fields, have mobile "strongholds" in both sea and air with Airships and Carriers.
Modernized and brand-new Civilizations
- The modern-military Western Europeans - The military-balanced British, The diversed-military French and The sea-based Dutch.
- The "quantity-over-quality" Southern Europeans - The fast and furious Italians, the expansionist Portuguese and the platoon-based Spanish.
- The military powerfull Central Europeans - The technological powerfull Germans and the cavalry-based Austro-Hungarians.
- The isolationist Eastern Europeans the agressive Soviets and the ultimate-defender Polish.
- The economical powerfull Pacific Countries, the resource-extractor Americans and the Trade friendly Australians.
- The unique Asian Countries, the extensive Japanese homecity users, the many-numbered Chinese and the experience-based Indians
High-quality art and sound
- High quality units, made with new 3d attachments and high-quality textures.
- New models that will be apart of most the gameplay.
- New music and sound effects.
Modified ui in both aesthetically and interactively
- The art of the pre/in/postgame has been aesthetically modified.
- New features added to the gameplay, such as building rotation.
This mod is being produced, in the moment, by me alone, but I am fine with allowing people to join the making of the mod, (and to be honest, it would be kinda handy), so if have texture, RMS and AI editing skills, free time and want to be part of a project, you can just tell me here in this topic.I have no release date yet, I have done a bunch of things, but there is still much more work to do, so it will take long...