Transformers CS. As you cruise the streets in your hot ride, remember, your car could someday save the world! Transformers CS timeline is set for 2010 when many Transformers invade planet Earth. Autobots led by Optimus Prime fight to save the Planet, mankind, and themselves from the evil Decepticons led by Megatron. In 2008 the Autobots found themselves on Planet Earth after Cybertron was allegedly destroyed. Skyfire is followed back to Earth by an even greater foe forcing Autobots and Decepticons to rage a war that mankind won't soon forget. Maps will typically have a mix of vehicles and Transformer combat, using both of these to complete objectives as a team will be essential to winning rounds or campaigns in Transformers CS. In this game, some basic automotive knowledge is essential to survival as a human and as a Transformer. Transformers are not simply 'damage bags' thanks to invincible shields seen in other Transformer games. Strategy is a big part of our mod.
Coming from the planet Cybertron, the Transformers are divided into two factions, the heroic Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, and the evil Decepticons, led by Megatron. They are able to "transform", rearranging their bodies into common or innocuous forms, including vehicles (the most commonly known form), devices or animals. Beyond that, they can displace mass (i.e. shrink and expand), combine with one another, and apply synthetic flesh. This ability to transform is reflected in the programs' taglines "More Than Meets the Eye" and "Robots in Disguise". All Transformers stories and characters, in a range of media, have been based around this core concept since their debut in 1984. Transformers CS adheres to rich storyline featuring concepts taken directly from Transformers fiction.
- Massive, highly detailed outdoor environments.
- Epic multiplayer missions that thrusts players into an ever-changing environment, forcing them to adapt their tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from desert to tundra to alpine and even oceanic.
- Take control of over 30 unique Transformers, and over 80 unique vehicles.
- Walk onto the battlefield in a pair of street shoes, or as a heavy armored foot soldier.
- High Tech alien technology or Omni technology allows gamers to augment their weapons and load outs in real time on the battlefield.
- Players can choose to trick out their vehicles and Transformers via a customizable Transformers Lab.
- Take into your hands more than two dozen handheld weapons and use them against the enemy, be is assault rifles, mini-grenades, laser rifles or energy weapons.
- Updated game play engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
- Limitless weapon combinations, play how you want, be it a mix between “engineering, and reconnaissance” all weapon combination are up to the player.
- Team-Based, Strategic Missions
- Unique weapons unique to both Autobots and Decepticons with different advantages and disadvantages..
- Outdoor dynamic lighting allows for every battle to be fought during day or night, with accurate simulation of shadows, atmosphere, vegetation, and weather.
- Choose your own path in a non-linear gameplay setting.
- Built from the ground up on the next generation Cry2ENGINE, Crysis’ visuals define “state of the art,” with full DX10 support and scalable options to deliver solid performance on older machines.
- Fully destructible environments.
- Online multiplayer action with up to 32 players.
- Work with and rely on your knowledge of mechanics and warfare tactics to defend planet Earth.
- Dynamic Day Night Cycle, begin to battle in the morning and carry on battling into the dead of night.
- Play as human and pilot or drive more than 80 different vehicles.
- Play as one of 30+ Transformers including the legendary Optimus Prime and Megatron.
- Transformers start out on the battlefield as stock vehicles and transform before your very eyes.
- Pilot Transformers and other vehicles in both first and third person perspectives.
- Transformers have two heads up displays or 'HUDs'; one for when humans are onboard; and one for when there are no humans present!
- When playing as a team witness the power of multiple Transformers of the same faction combining to destroy the opponent. Fully controllable by the teams designated leader.
- Play as a team to complete objectives.
- Participate in Hollywood depicted Transformer campaigns as seen in recent Hollywood movies.
- Play as a team to defeat large opponents.
- Scale up cliffs and other rocky objects using special equipment outfitted in the Transformers Garage.
- Combine Transformers to get to locations faster.
- Play how you want, as an average person, soldier, Transformer; as human choose between cars, tanks, jets, and even aquatic vehicles.
- Fully submersible Transformers.
We look forward to seeing you on the Battlefield!